You enjoy creating and innovating. You never stop striving for better. You take responsibility and you get results. You love being part of a team. Above all, you want your work to matter: Welcome to our world! At Sonova we create sense by bringing sound to life. Our innovative hearing care solutions help millions of people enjoy life’s unforgettable moments.
We offer exceptional career opportunities through market-leading brands from consumer to medical, products and services that keep pushing hearing care forward, and a culture where you can quickly belong and perform at your best.
If you want the freedom to explore, opportunities to grow, and make positive change on people lives through your work, this is the place for you.
Join Sonova. Create sense.
The Global Asset and PMO Manager is part of the Marketing & Omnichannel department and is responsible for digital asset management, internal communication promotion and project portfolio support. To ensure a compliant use of digital assets, the Marketing Program & Asset Manager will focus on acquiring, structuring, managing and distributing the marketing digital assets, while maintaining the asset management system. To facilitate communication between global and local marketing stakeholders, they will set-up and maintain a global marketing intranet site, create and distribute the content through a newsletter.
The Global Asset and PMO Manager will use their analytics and project management skills to support global marketing process improvements, the management and creation of PMO documentation and reports, the marketing project portfolio management.
- Create and manage PMO documentation
- Set-up and maintain the global marketing intranet page
- Manage and monitor the database asset management tool access and the use of assets in the database, compliance, security, and management of usage and copyrights
- Set up efficient structures and processes on the database asset management tool, establish and optimize the usage of the tool across the business unit, e.g. content upload, metadata, taxonomy, tagging, archiving, etc.
- Own the global marketing newsletter
- Document the DMS procedures into technical manuals and guides, conduct training and best-practice sessions, and serve as an internal expert for asset management topics
- Support the teams’ efforts by resolving technical issues, collecting and managing assets to ensure functionality and seamless accessibility in the database
- Work cross-functionally with the brand and communications, World of Hearing, Medical and Audiology, and product marketing teams to manage assets, e.g. launch campaigns, branding materials, in-store materials, etc.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and digital trends to continuously improve workflows
- Assist the local markets and other internal stakeholders in asset management tasks or issues
- Ensure that the assigned Marketing Projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Support Marketing Project portfolio maintenance overview
- Improve marketing processes through proven methodologies
- Monitor and report out against main Marketing KPIs the different project pilots (e.g. CpQl and RoAS)
- Bachelors degree (Masters preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience designing and optimizing successful app based products
- 3+ years’ project management experience
- Practical experience in managing a digital database for a global organization
- Proven expertise managing complex projects end-to-end
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS), ticketing systems, Product Information Management (PIM), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies is a PLUS
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- You have excellent communication and people skills; you are a team player and its fun working with you
We offer you an opportunity grow and develop in an open and international culture, with flat hierarchies and ample support for further training and development. Take on more responsibility, work in an excellent workplace, and enjoy attractive employment conditions, all while having the flexibility to choose the working time model that works best for you.
Our Senior Recruiter, Marcus Straube-Minkwitz, is eagerly awaiting your application and can't wait to speak with you about how you can be a valuable asset to our company. Apply today and take the first step in enhancing your career.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment regarding employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.