You enjoy creating and innovating. You never stop striving for better. You take responsibility and you get results. You love being part of a team. Above all, you want your work to matter: Welcome to our world! At Sonova we create sense by bringing sound to life. Our innovative hearing care solutions help millions of people enjoy life’s unforgettable moments.
We offer exceptional career opportunities through market-leading brands from consumer to medical, products and services that keep pushing hearing care forward, and a culture where you can quickly belong and perform at your best.
If you want the freedom to explore, opportunities to grow, and make positive change on people lives through your work, this is the place for you.
Join Sonova. Create sense.
Join us as Functional Consultant, and play a pivotal role in defining the business processes to serve our customers better across multiple markets. As a key contributor to a smaller, yet quickly expanding team, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an existing new branch of the company. You will work as part of the Technology team, yet predominantly work with stakeholders across functions / departments and teams across the organization. Your day-to-day landscape involve understanding current business processes, gathering requirements and implementing sustainable and future-proof solutions. Your expertise in Dynamics 365 and your ability to understand business requirements and translate into functional and technical specifications will be key to your success in this role
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their business processes and gather detailed requirements for Dynamics 365 implementations.
- Create functional specifications and design documents that outline the proposed solutions, including configurations, customizations, and integrations.
- Identify and resolve issues and challenges that arise during the implementation process and ensure solutions meet necessary requirements and are free of defects.
- Provide technical support for the maintenance of current systems (for e.g., Zendesk) and iteratively improve to provide business value.
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders, address concerns, and gather feedback.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of the implemented solutions.
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure a smooth transition to the new Dynamics 365 system.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related technologies for implementing most effective solutions.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical field.
- You have a strong understanding of business processes and the ability to translate them in technical requirements.
- You have proven experience (3+ years) in implementing and customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
- You can effectively plan, prioritize, and carry out complex projects with high attention to detail.
- You have a certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (e.g., Dynamics 365 Fundamentals, Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant)
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with stakeholders and teams across organization.
- You can speak and write English fluently.
We offer you an opportunity to grow and develop in an open and international culture, with flat hierarchies and ample support for further training and development. Take on more responsibility, work in an excellent workplace, and enjoy attractive employment conditions, all while having the flexibility to choose the working time model that works best for you.
Our Senior Recruiter, Marcus Straube-Minkwitz, is eagerly awaiting your application and can't wait to speak with you about how you can be a valuable asset to our company. Apply today and take the first step in enhancing your career.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment regarding employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.