In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
We are currently looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager in the US to join a new team within the Marketing organization that is focused on lead generation. This role reports to the Regional Director but will work with counterparts at our Berlin office. You will be part of a fast-growing and entrepreneurial start-up within a larger corporate structure where you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on our ambitious growth path.
As a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager at Sonova, you will be responsible for analyzing our website traffic and implementing strategies to increase the conversion rate. The CRO Manager will work closely with the marketing team to identify areas of improvement and develop effective solutions to enhance user experience.
- Analyze website traffic and user behavior using tools such as Google Analytics, Power BI, Optimizely, Hotjar and Piwik to identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Develop and execute A/B and multivariate (MVT) optimization tests that drive fundamental performance improvements to our lead qualification process from the top down.
- Manage the end-to-end experimentation process including hypothesis setting, test design, KPI selection and goals, test execution, results measuring and recommendations.
- Interpret data, identify key findings, make recommendations and share learnings based on testing results to positively impact customer experience, conversion rates, future developments and further testing iterations.
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to understand priorities and pain points, develop robust tests/hypotheses, write creative web copy/value propositions and design low fidelity experiment prototypes and wireframes.
- Advocate user-centered design methodologies and incorporate qualitative and quantitative research findings to enhance optimization tests.
- Work closely with Dev teams to build, QA, launch, and monitor A/B tests, while ensuring no cross-pollination of tests with other functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years experience in CRO or a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and advanced user in Excel
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
We offer you an opportunity to grow and develop in an open and international culture, with flat hierarchies and ample support for further training and development.
- $80,000 - $100,000/yr
- Pay for Performance Bonus Structure
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Fully paid family baby-bonding leave
- 100% free hearing aids for all employees
Our team is looking forward to your application and to speak with you about how you can be a valuable asset to our company. Apply today and take the first step in enhancing your career.
We review all applications and do not use AI to auto-reject.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment regarding employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.