Who we are
You enjoy creating and innovating. You never stop striving for better. You take responsibility and you get results. You love being part of a team. Above all, you want your work to matter: Welcome to our world! At Sonova we create sense by bringing sound to life. Our innovative hearing care solutions help millions of people enjoy life’s unforgettable moments.
We offer exceptional career opportunities through market-leading brands from consumer to medical, products and services that keep pushing hearing care forward, and a culture where you can quickly belong and perform at your best.
If you want the freedom to explore, opportunities to grow, and make positive change on people lives through your work, this is the place for you.
Join Sonova. Create sense.
Join us as Technical Product Manager, and steer the software development for few of our core solutions in Digital Marketing space. As a key contributor to a smaller, yet quickly expanding team, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new branch of the company. You will work as part of the Engineering team yet actively with stakeholders across functions / departments and aim towards making software development efficient. Your day-to-day landscape involve working in the areas of Web, Cloud, Analytics, CMS and CRM.
- Influence product and technology roadmap with a keen eye towards end user experience and software automation
- Lead agile software development in our team; act as a scrum master to steer the daily stand-ups
- Work closely with engineers on estimation, scope and prioritization, maintain backlog and manage the development sprints
- Work seamlessly with a global, distributed stakeholders spread across many time zones
- Document smartly for effective sharing of information within the organization
- Bring in industry-wide best practices to improve efficacy of our Engineering team
- You hold a bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical field.
- You have 3+ years of programming experience with 1+ year leading and have strong aspirations for the business and product side of software development
- You have a strong ability to plan, prioritize, and carry out complex projects with high attention to detail
- You can write technical requirements based on business needs
- You know what constitutes a good online UX, the principles behind and pay close attention to the details
- You have a proactive sense of urgency with 'can do' attitude and are a true team player
- You can speak and write English fluently
Our Technology Stack
We offer you an opportunity to grow and develop in an open and international culture, with flat hierarchies and ample support for further training and development. Take on more responsibility, work in an excellent workplace, and enjoy attractive employment conditions, all while having the flexibility to choose the working time model that works best for you.
Our Senior Recruiter, Marcus Straube-Minkwitz, is eagerly awaiting your application and can't wait to speak with you about how you can be a valuable asset to our company. Apply today and take the first step in enhancing your career.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment regarding employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.