In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Join us as (Senior) CRM Manager, in our Digital Unit in Berlin and help us to reshape the Hearing Aids industry. You will be part of a fast-growing and entrepreneurial venture within a larger corporate structure where you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on our ambitious growth path in multiple key countries.
- You steer our CRM and Email-Marketing activities that significantly drive our business results
- You are responsible for owning all CRM related projects and will evolve our CRM-strategy
- You lead the transition to a new CRM platform
- You steer the whole lifecycle communication across multiple touchpoints (e-mail, phone, SMS, print, app et al.)
- You collaborate with other teams to grow the business and create scalable CRM campaigns by analysing users’ needs
- You partner with our data & analytics team, marketing managers and customer care team to optimize retention and Lifetime Value of our customers as well as support downstream funnel events
- You frequently report, monitor, analyse, and iterate our CRM activities
- You keep track of industry trends and constantly innovate our mechanisms - from message frequency to launching new CRM channels
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role within a CRM related domain
- You speak fluent German and English
- You are in the lead when it comes to conceptualization and execution of creative ideas for activating our existing user groups, as well as moving new ones deeper into the conversion funnel
- You know how to think strategically, at the same time love to work operationally and hands-on
- You are experienced in commanding a wide range of modern tools to enhance customer relationship management
- You are highly analytical and data driven, knowledge of HTML or MS Dynamics is a huge plus
We offer you an opportunity to grow and develop in an open and international culture, with flat hierarchies and ample support for further training and development. Take on more responsibility, work in an excellent workplace, and enjoy attractive employment conditions, all while having the flexibility to choose the working time model that works best for you.
Our Senior Recruiter, Marcus Straube-Minkwitz, is eagerly awaiting your application and can't wait to speak with you about how you can be a valuable asset to our company. Apply today and take the first step in enhancing your career.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment regarding employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.