In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Join us as Growth Marketing Manager, in our Digital Unit in Berlin and help us to reshape the Hearing Aids industry. You will be part of a fast-growing and entrepreneurial venture within a larger corporate structure where you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on our ambitious growth path in multiple key countries.
- Lead and further develop a team of 2 performance marketing managers
- Plan and monitor the spending of big media budgets (6-figure monthly budget) across different markets and channels
- Working closely with the leadership team on strategic planning to define growth goals and objectives for the company
- Develop strategies to increase customer acquisition and retention by identifying customer needs
- Overseeing bidding and buying but also the technical aspects of ad creation and optimization
- Track and report campaign on key metrics to determine the company's progress in meeting its goals
- Monitor, analyze and optimize all campaigns, keeping a holistic view of ROAS and a customer-based approach
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
- Pro-actively collaborating with cross-functional teams from Product, Content & Design, Data Analytics and Country teams
- 5+ years of experience in Performance Marketing with a focus on Native/Display
- 2 years of leading and developing a cross-functional team
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
- You are familiar with networks like Taboola and Outbrain
- You have monitored the spending of big media budgets before
- You are an Excel expert and routinely work with various analysis programs (e.g. PowerBI)
- You have strong analytical, data-driven and performance-oriented skills, with the ability to recognize patterns and drive valuable conclusions while optimizing day to day performance of your team
- Furthermore, you possess excellent communication and people skills, you are a team player and it’s fun working with you
- You have an analytical mindset combined with a creative mentality
- Some experience working in a high-growth company would be a huge plus
- A university degree is preferred (bachelor's or higher)
We offer you an opportunity to grow and develop in an open and international culture, with flat hierarchies and ample support for further training and development. Take on more responsibility, work in an excellent workplace, and enjoy attractive employment conditions, all while having the flexibility to choose the working time model that works best for you.
Our Senior Recruiter, Marcus Straube-Minkwitz, is eagerly awaiting your application and can't wait to speak with you about how you can be a valuable asset to our company. Apply today and take the first step in enhancing your career.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment regarding employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.