We are serving a growing global healthcare market segment with a comprehensive range of innovative hearing solutions. We are one of the broadest hearing care providers in the world. Our vision? To create a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and live a life without limitations.
Our mission is to help people hear the world by providing the most innovative technology, service-oriented dedication and by accepting responsibility for all of our actions. We strive for highest ethical behaviour and unquestionable integrity. These values are at the core of our culture and form an integral part of our endeavour to create sustainable success and value for all our stakeholders.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you build up and further professionalize our talent in Berlin. You are part of a small, yet quickly expanding entrepreneurial team in Berlin, having the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new unit of the company.
- You comprehend and define hiring needs jointly with the hiring managers and proactively source new top talent via direct search, recruiting platforms and networking events
- You own and manage the end-to-end recruitment life cycle from first outreach to closing top talent
- You develop and nurture talent pools for future hiring opportunities
- You will work closely with different stakeholders to continuously optimize how we attract and keep the best talent and be an employer of choice
- You will jointly collaborate on our early employer branding efforts
- As part of the Talent Team you will be collaborating with our HR-Leadership on different HR related topics
- You are highly empathetic, outspoken, passionate and love sourcing for, working with and developing a broad range of international and diverse talents across a broad range of start-up and digital functions
- You are an ambitious and looking pro-actively for new challenges
- You have at least 1 year of experience in similar recruiting related roles
- You speak fluent English and have a good command of German (B2/C1)
- You have an academic background in business administration, psychology, law or any related field
- The opportunity to join early and sit in the driver's seat in a fast-growing international venture unit of a world market leader in its segment
You get the best of both worlds: joining an established, well-known company but profiting from start-up structures at the same time
Continuous professional growth with a steep learning curve
Extensive onboarding as well as regular demand-driven trainings with personal L&D Budget
working model (3 days remote and 2 from the office), once the pandemic situation in Berlin eases the work from home guideline
- Competitive compensation packages
- Weekly German & Yoga classes
- Countless employee discounts (e.g. Sennheiser, Urban Sports Club, a lot of shopping benefits)