We are serving a growing global healthcare market segment with a comprehensive range of innovative hearing solutions. We are one of the broadest hearing care providers in the world. Our vision? To create a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and live a life without limitations.
Join our great team and own our Digital Marketing Analytics from head to toe. As the link in between Marketing, BI and Tech team, you will work on the planning, implementation and maintenance of successful digital analytics for our Lead Generation and provide in-depth comprehensive analysis. You are part of a smaller, yet quickly expanding entrepreneurial team in Berlin, having the opportunity to make a significant impact on an exciting new unit of the company. You are reporting directly to the Head of Product.
- You will support with all the marketing tech tasks such as implementation of tracking and conversion pixels, setting up event tracking for a CDP (Customer Data Platform), bringing all the relevant data to ad platforms using APIs, setting up server-side tracking etc.
- You will conduct frequent quality assurance of our Mar-Tech infrastructure and proactively take steps to solve them
- You will set up ad-hoc dashboards and reports in our web analytics and CDP tool
- You will perform regular and ad-hoc analyses of different marketing channels, segments etc. to enable channel managers to be data-driven
- You will collaborate closely with Engineering, Data Analytics and Marketing Teams
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant position
- Good to have : Working knowledge of Server Side Tracking, Major performance marketing APIs such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc. and Digital Marketing in general
- You are well experienced in setting up tracking, analytics, measurement and conducting analysis
- You always think big, you are analytical and data-driven, and dedicated to helping deliver industry-leading experiences
- You are able to communicate complex analytical insights cross-teams to stakeholders of all levels.
- You are fluent in English, fluent German is a big plus
- The opportunity to join early in a fast-growing international venture unit of a world market leader in its segment
- You get the best of both worlds: joining an established, well-known company but profiting from start-up structures at the same time
- Continuous professional growth with a steep learning curve
- Extensive onboarding as well as regular demand-driven trainings with personal L&D budget
- Hybrid working model (3 days remote and 2 from the office)
- Competitive compensation package
- BVG Job-ticket or Job-bike to commute
- Weekly German & Yoga classes
- Countless employee discounts (e.g. Sennheiser, Urban Sports Club, a lot of shopping benefits)
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.